Thursday, March 31, 2005

Tao of Design

http://www.westciv.com/style_master/house/good_oil/dao/index.html

Yep, got the new computer. Love it but, I put the new 80GB hard drive in & it was a dud. Took it apart and put the original 30GB back in. Aweek later, its almost full. ack.

Above is a great article about the different challenge of the new web media compared with hard copy media.

As observing detail is clarity,
So maintaining flexibility is strength;
Use the light but shed no light,
So that you do yourself no harm,
But embrace clarity.
Tao Te Ching; 52 Clarity

I'm trying to learn CSS. I keep thiinking to myself "this was just like learning illustrator from Corel...my resistance will pass." My resistance is still here... I uploaded a free trial of Freeway Express, but it keeps crashing when I open it.

Got a great new mouse-so good I bought 3! Optical mouse, high arch for the hand and a controllable fan in it! It's grand! "For Power Users" hmm, AM I A POWER-USER?? sounds high & mighty! Got it at Tiger Direct
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1161914&CatId=0

No comments: