Friday, June 10, 2011

Rest to Create!

After a very crazy busy week - but wildly fun & successful - at work, I'm resting & aiming to create a little tonight - whoo hoo! I haven't journalled or anything since last weekend and I still need to plant my tomatoes.

This scan is from an old scrapbook from my friend Rhea. Feel free to create something marvelous with it! It's art with JELLO... there's always room for art with Jello!

Another happy little find is this great idea to use a wine rack to hold yarn! LOVE the colors! What if you filled it with vodka and kittens?! That would be awesome!

Hey - back to pens... Sharpie has 80's glam colors out!! OMG like gag me with a pen! I'm like so getting those. OMG ...sorry, just goin' back to my middle schol days. The colors: Argyle Green, Leg Warmer Orange, Jellie Pink, Banana Clip Yellow and Valley Girl Violet

2 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

Wish I was there to go pen shopping with you.

Dean noticed the ad tangles on the car.

The refrigerator is waiting for you in the garage.

Joanne Huffman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.